Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Roll Factory Delivers in Fresh Sushi and Great Value

Being Shota's fairly new baby sister restaurant, I knew Roll Factory was going to be super fresh and tasty. Plus I bought a coupon online ($5 for $10 worth) so I really couldn't go wrong with this. Their combos are fantastic in that they include one specialty roll, a choice of your salad and miso soup. In our case, we also finished off lunch with a scoop of vanilla ice cream drizzled with mango syrup included in the coupon. Here you see my absolute most favorite, The Maple Roll. Spicy white tuna mixed with tempura bits (the bits make such a big difference, adds a nice crunch), topped with spicy sockeye salmon and masago. And of course, the sweetness from the maple sauce mixed in, is the cherry on top of this unique roll. I usually prefer a wakame salad but this time opted for the ebi sunomono which was equally as good.

Regularly priced at $8.99, this combo for lunch leaves you satisfied and energized to finish off that work afternoon. Support this restaurant readers, as this resto belongs to a dear friend of mine MH. Watch out for a later post on Shota, where my family and I literally tried all of their specialty rolls!

I just also wanted to include that I appreciated their cute and clean tea cups. Most Japanese places have the usual old looking off green/brown cups and this was refreshing to see and drink out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment