Sunday, January 16, 2011

Have a 'Waffle Wich'. It's The New Thang.

My cousin JV introduced me to this neat new resto called Miura Waffle Milk Bar featuring their signature delicious sandwiches with waffles that substitute bread! The staff were super friendly and happy to serve us (I guess since we were the only people there) and their 'sandos' spoke for themselves. On the left is their 'Bulgogi' fixed with kimchi, egg and beef (SO DANG GOOD) and on the right is their 'Veggie' with spinach, mushroom and cheese. I didn't get to try any of their specialty milks but this interesting concept of a restaurant is admirable. Give this a whirl and spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. Loved the Bulgogi! Who would have ever thought to use waffles as bread? Genius!

    PS - will you go back with me soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I remember when I ate a waffle with tuna salad on it. Everything is tastier when its on a waffle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ro - anytime!! You name it girl.

    Dianna, mmmmm, I must try this at home!

    ReplyDelete