Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Mother of All Cakes, for the Best Mom in the World

Feast your eyes on this Phancouver readers, a GINORMOUS cream puff cake with mini cream puffs on top! HEAVEN! :)

From the Fratelli Bakery on Commercial Drive, this dessert haven prides themselves on their infamous 'Saint Honore' cakes as well as their pies, pastries, customized cakes including Staggettes (to which I will keep the Rated R photos to myself) - you name it! You haven't lived until you've tasted the cream pumped into these babies.

5 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CREAM PUFF CAKES WITH ALL MY HEART!!! Hey, how much was this and what size? Cuz I know the cakes from Bon Bon Bakery on Victoria Dr. are quite cheap, but the one from 'The Valley' bakery in Bby is hella expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeans, we were actually really lucky and got a coupon for a free cake from LC's mortgage guy! I do have a take out menu at home though so will check and get back to you! Those other bakeries have the same cake?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm don't know if it's a "St. Honore" cake per se, but yes Bon Bon and Valley DO have cream puff cakes! I'm totally gonna ask for one for my bday next year, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dyslexic in me went to Sweet Revenge and asked the waitress for a "St. Horny." She looked pissed and said "you mean, the St. Honore?" HAHA.
    -Vi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bee, I guess we should've gotten you the 'St.Horny' cake for your staggette then!

    ReplyDelete