Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Good Ol' Hearty Breakfast


Once in a while, I like to have me a good ol' hearty breakfast. My new favorite place to go to satisfy my salty morning cravings is White Spot! They offer amazing breakfast combos for under $10 - now that is a steal! Their 'Nat's Fabulous French Breakfast' above offers me everything that I want in a complete disgustingly good and fattening morning meal. Two eggs, two country sausages (butterflied is what LC taught me), two crispy strips of bacon, shoestring hashbrowns (a Phan fave!) and thick French Toast dusted with powdered sugar, creamy butter and warm syrup. As you can see, this meal is really filling, delicious and doesn't make a huge dent in your wallet! But beware if they ask you if you want strawberries or anything extra ... they charge you on the bill! Yes, they are one of 'those restaurants' who do that, tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment