Thursday, August 26, 2010

Goat Cheese on Pizza - My Latest Obsession


I just can't stay away from goat cheese these days. And eggs. Luckily for me, I've found places where both these ingredients can be found on pizzas (Italian Kitchen and Campagnolo)! Panago will forever be my favorite fast food pizza chain place (and not only because I once worked at the call center as a wee teenager). There's a little 'Phun Fact' for you! I love the chewiness of their dough, their cheesy cheddar dip (can never eat a pizza without this), and how you can half the pizzas to enjoy more varieties. I also love ordering multi grain thin crusts because the sauce and toppings disguise the 'healthy' taste! This evening, we shared a quattro fromaggio and veggie Mediterranean as you can see above and below we have the chicken club (with their original jalapeno white sauce, yum!) and my newest favorite, goat cheese and grilled veggies (yes, there's eggplant on this, droooool!).

No comments:

Post a Comment