Friday, August 6, 2010

The Best Damn Viet Subs in Town

Out of all the Vietnamese subs I have ever had in my life, honestly, Tiem Banh Dong Khanh takes the cake! Nestled on Kingsway street just after Fraser, in Vancouver, this is the ultimate Phan Fave. It's a Vietnamese bakery that also freshly bakes their baguettes of course and has many different types to choose from! They load on the ingredients on the spot and are sandwiched in a foot long sub for only $3.50! Definitely a great meal to be had.

The garlic chicken sub. Moist, marinated and salt and peppered to every one's liking. Done deal for satisfaction.

The special sub featuring a few mystery meats. But who doesn't like themselves some mystery meat once in a while? It looks a bit funky but tastes delicious. I'm sure it's just made up of some pork, pork grind, fat, skin and everything delicious in a pig. Yummy.


The pork sausage sub. Imagine an Asian marinated pork hamburger but in kabob slices. Juicy and flavorful. Hits the spot every time. They also have a few more subs that I haven't tried before but please, I'm telling you - GIVE THIS PLACE A WHIRL!

4 comments:

  1. I used to go there!!! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, one other person who knows of this place and can concur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats where i get my subs too reniee!!! love your blog :) first time here ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why hello there Mikey ... YAY! One more 'Phan'!!! You are such a foodie too so I will definitely need recommendations from you! :) Glad you can share your love for viet subs with me!

    ReplyDelete