Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Favorite Auntie, is Auntie Anne

MmmMmm, please tell me you've had one of these Auntie Anne's 'pretzel dogs'. The wieners are literally soaked in butter (much like the corn on the cobs rolling on that wheel from Churches Chicken) and then stuffed in a light fluffy pastry. The combination is to die for. The salty, buttery hot dog, with the sweet pretzel bread makes for a delicious snack to share. I always have to have one of these on my States shopping trips. Satisfies me like no other.

We also wanted a sweet pretzel so we opted for the cinnamon sugar flavor which also coats your finger in the mixture when you rip pieces off. Deeeeeelish! You might want to opt for the 'stix', much easier to eat when walking around and shopping.

I also love their creative lemonades. This time we had the new mango flavor. A perfect thirst quencher to the best pretzels!

2 comments:

  1. is it available in phancouver, canada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen it here but definitely check it out at the Tulalip Outlets!!!

    ReplyDelete