Sunday, May 23, 2010

Foodie Goodie Odds & Ends

Look at that presentation - isn't it neat-o? Thanks to MA's awesome kitchenware of course! My lovely tuna and bocconcini bruschetta (diced with olives, roasted red bell peppers and tossed with pesto), Smartfood white cheddar popcorn and gigantic strawberries! A great way to start off the next Persian meal coming up. This one really takes the cake (check back for tomorrow's post!).

These strawberries on steroids were purchased by MA at the local Superstore and not only were they nearly the size of her hand, the flavor was just as big and powerful! The juiciest and sweetest strawberries I have ever had!!!


And lest we forget, I'll always have to comment on some sort of cool gadget I find at her place. This wooden hot pad is so dang cool! Check out what it transforms into! Straight from China, these innovations never cease to amaze me!


No comments:

Post a Comment